Support liberty on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/kalmolinet
Facts regarding circumcision
* About 100 boys die each year in the United States as a result of their circumcision, most from infections or blood loss.
* The U.S. circumcision rate is steadily declining. In 2002 it was 65%, 56% in 2006, 54.5% in 2009.
* Contrary to frequent claims, infants do feel pain as intensely as adults, and very possibly even more.
* Painful newborn procedures—including circumcision—should be avoided in order to prevent long-term psychological and physiological consequences.
* Circumcision regularly removes a shocking 3/4 of the penis’ sensitivity through the removal of the ridged band, foreskin “lips,” and most often the entire frenulum.
* As adults, men circumcised in infancy are almost 5 times more likely to be diagnosed with erectile dysfunction (ED).
* Circumcised men and boys are 60% more likely to suffer from alexithymia, a psychological trait disorder which causes difficulty in identifying and expressing one’s emotions, which can lead to difficulties in sustaining relationships.
* Circumcision has never been proven to be effective in either reducing or treating cervical cancer, penile cancer, urinary tract infections, or sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS.
* Not one medical association in America, or anywhere else in the world, recommends infant circumcision; some even recommend against it. At no time in its 75 years has the American Academy of Pediatrics ever recommended infant circumcision.